Automatic collection of information
Our top priority is customer data security and, as such, we exercise the no-logs policy. We process only minimal user data, only as much as it is necessary to maintain the Website or Services. Information collected automatically is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any user of the system.
Collection of personal information
Evolux Construction collects information from you through:
- Account registration and administration of your account
- The Evolux Construction Services that you use
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or emails (e.g. support forms, sales forms, user research participation forms)
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Your participation in Evolux Construction’s sweepstakes, contests or research studies
- Uploads or posts to the Services
- Requests for customer support or technical assistance
You can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the Website’s features, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address). We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you fill any online forms on the Website. When required, this information may include the following:
- Personal details such as name, company, address, etc.
- Contact information such as email address, phone number, address, etc.
You can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website’s features. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
Storing personal information
We will retain and use your Personal Information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Once the retention period expires, Personal Information shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability can not be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Use and processing of collected information
To make our Website and Services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain Personal Information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Some of the information we collect is directly from you via our Website. However, we may also collect Personal Information about you from other sources. Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an email or work order confirmation
- Access the needs of your business to determine suitable services
- Display content based on your interests
- Deliver products or services
- Send marketing and promotional communications
- Respond to inquiries and offer support
- Request user feedback
- Administer prize draws and competitions
- Run and operate our Website and Services
- To carry out marketing analysis and send you communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law
Processing your Personal Information depends on how you interact with our Website, where you are in the world and if one of the following applies:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The rights of users
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent;
- You have the right to learn if the information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing;
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it;
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your personal information from us;
You have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the information use and processing section or for the purposes of utilizing a third-party provider to send such emails. We will maintain the information sent via e-mail in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us.
You can set preferences for how these sites advertise to you using the Google Ad Preferences or Facebook Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conduct research and analysis
- Provided cloud computing infrastructure
- Aggregated Statistics
We may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to our website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally-identifying information.
The Website uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Do Not Track signals
Some browsers incorporate a Do Not Track feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Tracking is not the same as using or collecting information in connection with a website. For these purposes, tracking refers to collecting personally identifiable information from consumers who use or visit a website or online service as they move across different websites over time. Our Website does not track its visitors over time and across third-party websites. However, some third-party sites may keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each website that may collect Personal Information.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed; and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will post a notice on the Website, send you an email, get in touch with you over the phone.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We may also share your data as part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Changes and amendments
2 Maple Grove Avenue,
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Any questions about Husband for Hire’s handling of personal information should be directed to the Privacy Officer.
Acceptance of the policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may send an email to email@example.com.
This document was last updated on August 3, 2021.